Casa Blanca Dress Code
Student responsibility - All students are expected to wear appropriate clothing during the school day and at all school-sponsored activities. School uniform policy must be adhered.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
Students must wear school uniforms as outlined below:
- All students are required to wear uniforms. The school uniform is comprised of a school-approved t-shirt or polo shirt and navy blue or khaki bottoms.
- Shirt colors are maroon, navy blue, and black.
- Plain navy blue or khaki bottoms: pants, shorts, skirts, skorts, overalls, or jumpers (no plaids, stripes, or combination of colors).
- Pants or shorts should fit around the waist and not drag on the ground; no pants below the waistline or sagging.
Students may wear:
- Appropriate dress down clothing that adheres to the community ordinance prohibiting gang affiliation and meets appropriate expectations.
Dress code non-compliance - Students wearing clothing or hairstyles that do not comply with the guidelines stated will be sent to the office. Parents/guardians will be contacted should the need arise.
Dress Code Guidelines
- Pictures and/or words on any garments, backpacks, or personal items must not display any obscene, vulgar, pictures, or statements that promote any type of illegal activity.
- Any display of a music group, movie, or media show that promotes gangs, violence, mistreatment of people, or has sexually explicit scenes and/or lyrics is prohibited.
- Jewelry shall not be worn if it presents a safety hazard to self and/or others; excessive jewelry is also not permissible.
- No gang-related colors are to be worn. Negative student group/gang affiliation apparel is not allowed, including anything worn or carried on campus. Gang related personalization is not permitted on items such as hats, clothing, and backpacks or on oneself (drawings on the body with markers or other writing instruments).
- No hats, caps, or hoods are to be worn in school. (special school-sponsored events may permit hats or caps upon occasion).
- Shoes are to be worn at all times. Open-toed, platform shoes or shoes with heels or soles that exceed 1” in height are neither appropriate nor safe. Heelys (shoes with wheels) are also prohibited. Regular tennis shoes are recommended for school wear.
- Spaghetti strapped shirts/tank tops are not to be worn.
- Other items not allowed: makeup, memorial t-shirts, drawing on body, cutting clothes, or hairstyles that are worn over the face or eyes.